Saturday, September 3, 2011

decorating on the brain......



this is the bed frame I am dying to find!!! (Of course in queen size - not twin) this is what we want for our bedroom!
                                                         love this distressed blue dresser
                                                       i really like this light teal distressed hutch dresser!
                                                             I am going to make some coffee sack/feed sack pillows for on the floor of my livingroom -so when people are over we can lounge around on the floor & hang out!
                                       I want to make this patched tablecloth... I love mix match patterns!
                                           I actually HAVE this exact desk...but I am going to paint it this color!
something else I LOVE is mix match plates!
                                              would love to someday find a vintage typewriter
and an old fashioned black rotary phone!
Ok, so now that my kiddos are back in school, I cant seem to stop the wheels in my brain from turning! I am so decorating gung ho right now, it's nuts!! I have been researching & looking for EXACTLY what I wanna find. I am DYING to go to some flea markets... it's like an itch I cant scratch! I have decied to sell my bedroom set & get all new! (& when I say new... what I really mean is new used! LOL) I have so many ideas I wanna do around my house... lots of craft projects I wanna work on! This is just a snippit of what i am thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment